VAPORIZING MEDICAL MARIJUANA
Vaporizing is the process of releasing marijuana’s active ingredients in a gas form. It is done with a vaporizer, this heats the cannabis up without any combustion causing the cannabinoids to be released into the air without any of the disadvantages of smoke.The main advantage of using a vaporizer to administer your medical marijuana is that it is a much healthier option then smoking. It contains none of the tar and carbon monoxide. This method also has next to no carcinogens in. In fact, vaporized gas consist of 95% cannabinoids. The remaining 5% is mainly caryophyllene, an oil naturally found in many plants. Cannabis smoke is made of 88% non-cannabinoids, a big emphasis on the non. So when you vaporize you are getting a much cleaner, pure experience. In fact, cannabinoids are highly combustible, meaning you loose quite a lot of them when you smoke you medication.
The relief felt when vaporizing can be comparatively different to smoking as a result of this purer cannabinoid content. It eventually comes down to the personal preference of the patient whether this is a good thing or not, they may have felt smoking better relieved their symptoms, even though it is a less pure form of medication. Good quality vaporizers can also be quite expensive, putting many people off.
You will generally find that if you have to money to buy a vaporizer and start feeling its benefits, you will never want to use another method again.
PROS OF VAPORIZING:
Next to no carcinogens
No carbon monoxide or tar inhalation
Vapor is much purer than smoke with higher cannabinoid content.
It is efficient, less marijuana is needed in comparison to smoking
No invading odors making it a lot more discreet then smoking
Easy to manage doses
Great tastes and aroma
No fire involved
Relief tends to last a bit longer than if smoked, with less of a come down
CONS OF VAPORIZING:
It can be hard for smokers to make the transition to vapor
Good quality vaporizers are expensive
Can be less convenient to use then other methods
Disclaimer: Please note, we are not doctors nor are we qualified to give medical advice. We cannot accept any responsibility should your experience of medical marijuana differ in any way from what is described in this article. The above information is based on the experience of others, we have not conducted our own medical research. If you want to be sure, please ask your doctor.
CANNABIS NEWS UK
EDUCATION WELFARE SERVICE
83 Ducie St,
M1 2JQ 420GROUP.LTD Registered in England & Wales Reg. No. 10850845